- This GDLF power rack supports all workouts offered by squat stands and proves its versatility in extended activities such as pull-ups, deadlifts, chin-ups, curls as well as several other lifts.
- Heavy Duty- Made of solid steel safety bars that are adjustable to a range of heights. This feature helps to catch the weight bar in case you fail to complete a rep and saves you from being crushed by the weight of the bar.
- Multi-grip pull up bars offers more positions to enhance upper body muscles.
- Versatile Training- Any variation of Olympic weight bars can be used with power racks, which also provide support at a variety of heights. For you, this means that you may easily be able to change your routine from squats to bench presses as quickly as you please by simply adjusting the location of the catches and safety rods.
- J-hooks can be adjusted to the right height for you to rack or unrack your barbell during both bench and squat workouts, while you can also use the 6 band pegs to get resistance training in with banded squat and bench press workouts.
- Barbell and plate storage- Keep your gym or fitness space clean and organized with the power rack. The bar holders on both sides of the frame allow you to easily hook and store up to 2” Olympic barbells. 6 weight storage pegs give you ample bumper plate storage to get your weights off the floor and keep them organized.
- Note: Assemble required. If there is any problem with the product, please do feel free to contact us first.
Material: Heavy duty steel frame
Color: Gray & Black
Overall product dimension: 81.5” (H) x 65.4” (W) x 45.3” (D)
Length of pull up bar: 40.6”
Adjustable height of the rack: 9.4”-56.7”
Length of safety bar: 13”
Weight capacity: 500lbs
Package include: 1* power rack, 1*manual instruction
Note: Please read the instructions carefully before assemble the product. If there is any problem with the item, please do feel free to contact us.